The Tennessee Aquarium is committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of its current, former and prospective donors. All departments within the Aquarium will treat personal donor information as safely and securely as is reasonably possible. Therefore, anyone who contributes to the Aquarium will:
- Be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition unless the donor requests that their gift be anonymous.
- Be assured that information about their donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to any questions relative to their donation.
- Be assured that Aquarium does not sell, lease or rent its member lists and will not do so in the future.
Employee or volunteer access to personal donor information is limited and is based solely on job function. Donor information will be viewed only by staff and volunteers who understand the confidential nature of the information. For more information or if you have questions, please contact our development department at 423-785-3038 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.