Are you between the ages of 14-17 years old and looking for a fun and meaningful way to spend your summer? Apply to become a Summer Day Camp volunteer with the Tennessee Aquarium and Reflection Riding partner Summer Camp! Summer day camp volunteers will assist counselors with activities for campers between the ages of 5-14 years old including playing games and helping with activities.
- Ability to work with others
- Enjoy working with children
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in nature and conservation education
- Be between the ages of 14-17 years old. Must be 14 years old by May 1, 2021.
- Summer Day Camp Volunteers must be able to attend mandatory 2-day training in May
- Summer Day Camp Volunteers must be able to commit to at least 3 full weeks of camp during the summer. Monday through Friday, from 8:30a.m. – 4:30p.m
Applicants should complete the application independently by May 7. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Applications will be reviewed – and positions will be filled – on a rolling basis so be sure to submit applications as soon as possible.
Completed applications should be emailed to Jen Collier, Tennessee Aquarium Education Volunteer Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Jen Collier, Tennessee Aquarium Education Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com.