Can’t come to the Aquarium? Then let the Aquarium come to YOU! Learn all about the wildlife and the natural world without ever leaving your classroom or facility.
Even though grade ranges are suggested for each program, programs will always be adjusted to meet the needs of the students. If you have students with special needs, please note those on your request form below, and we will do everything possible to accommodate those students.
Most programs are aligned with science standards of Tennessee, Georgia, and Alabama.
*Please note, all programs require booking at least 10 business days in advance.
Learn more about program offerings and descriptions by viewing our Outreach Curriculum Map.
(max 3 programs/day)
1st program: $135
2nd program: $200
3rd program: $275
Title One Schools: Get up to 3 free programs per school per semester!
(Fees are in addition to the program fees)
0-25 miles: No additional fee
26-50 miles: $30 Extra
51-70 miles: $40 Extra
71-100 miles: $60 Extra
Title One Schools: All mileage fees waived
*Please note, one program is considered for an average classroom size (up to ~30 students)
• The Aquarium reserves the right to cancel. In the event that the Aquarium cancels program, participants will be notified and offered a full refund or an opportunity to reschedule.
• No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to program start date.
• Cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the program will receive a full refund.
• Cancellations may only be done via email.
• Rescheduling requests less than 7 days prior to program start date will incur a 10% rescheduling fee.
If you have further questions about the programs or want guidance, please contact Stephanie Soto at email@example.com or 423-785-4175.