The Tennessee Aquarium (along with more than 10,000 friendly animal faces) is ready to welcome you back!
At all times, and especially now, we want to make sure you have a safe and fun experience each time you visit. Masks are required in all buildings for guests ages 5 and up (per Hamilton County Health Department directive). Along with dozens of hand-sanitizing stations and physical distancing practices, we have limited daily attendance to a safe level.
Here are some helpful tips for your next Member visit:
- Per Hamilton County Health Department directive, masks are required for ages 5 and up in all buildings at all times. For more information on all COVID-19 related updates, please visit tnaqua.org/welcomeback
- General admission guests are required to purchase a timed-entry ticket. Membership, however, can visit whenever they like by scanning their member cards at the building entrances.
- Skip the lines: early morning entry and late afternoons are optimal times to visit with little to no wait time to enter the buildings.
- One-Way Flow: During our phased reopening, we are on a one-way flow beginning in River Journey. We ask that you help us with this by visiting River Journey first if you plan to tour both buildings.
- Need assistance? At this time, the Member Services desk inside River Journey will remain closed. However, membership staff will be present in the Aquarium Ticketing Center to help you with updates/issues.
- Phased Reopening – If you have not done so, we recommend reviewing this page for information on our new policies and procedures to keep you safe on your next Aquarium visit.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks again for supporting the Tennessee Aquarium’s nonprofit mission. We look forward to seeing you soon!